What is Scratch?
Scratch is a Block-based Visual programming software. Based on STEAM education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics). Scratch is developed based on Scratch an Animation, make your own Games, create Music, and Make an Arts.
Scratch is a computer programming language that lets you create your own interactive Scratch and can easily run on Different operating systems including Windows, Mac OS, & Linux.
Scratch provides an interactive Environment to create programs by Dragging Blocks of the code. Students can Learn & Use Scratch Easily. It has tools for creating interactive Stories, Games, Art, Simulations, and more just Drag & Drop the Programmable Blocks.
Advantages of Scratch Software
- Scratch software is a visual Programming Software, so the students can easily create their Stories, Animation, and Games.
- The interface of the Scratch software is very easy and simple to use.
- We can use Scratch programming online without Downloading it anyway.
- We can also use the Scratch software by Downloading it on our PC or Laptop.
- Scratch gives students the capability to increase their creative thoughts and enhance new possibilities.