Projects that can be made with the Kit:
- LED Sequencing
- Smart Traffic Light
- Burglar Alarm
- Temperature Monitoring Device
- Visitor Counter
- Smart Car parking System
- Distance/Height measuring device
- Line following robot
- Obstacle Avoiding Robot
- Table Runner Car
How to Install Novation Brain (Board)
Board Manager Installation
Follow the following steps to add the board in Arduino IDE software.
This installation method requires Arduino IDE version 1.8.1 or greater.
- Open the Arduino IDE software,
- Now for programming the board using the software you need to add the board first.
- Click on File-> Preferences
- Enter the following URL (or Link) in Additional Boards Manager URLs: https://novation.ai/robotics-diy/Cadxcore.json
- And Press OK
- Now Go to Tools-> Boards -> Boards manager
- Type Cadxcore in the search bar of board manager.
- Install the Cadxcore board.
- Now again Go to Tools-> Boards -> Cadxcore and select Novbrain
- Now the board is ready to use and program.