Introduction to Block Coding (Game Development)
Game development is the process of making a video game by taking an idea or a concept to develop, engineer and produce it.
Learn the fundamentals of Game Development, the technology which is gathering the interest of millions in the world at the moment!
- Understand how a Game can be created and developed to suit our requirements
- Getting familiar with the software ‘Scratch’
- Creating an animated game and sharing/saving it
- Creating a game without internet access
What you’ll need for the Event?
- 1 hour of your time.
- A working internet connection.
Session 1: Introduction to Game Development
- Introduction to Scratch
- Downloading Scratch
- How to login into Scratch?
- Understanding of main screen of Scratch
- Create an Animated game
- How to Save and Share
Session 2: No Internet Game details
- Interface Overview
- Sprites and Backdrops
- Make Sprite display
- Movement of Sprite
Name of the organizer
# Novation Hub Private Limited / We aspire to make all your dreams into a reality! Here we understand that it takes knowledge and courage to build your own projects and be a proud DEVELOPER!
5000 in stock